International Mail My page ServiceFAQ
Here are some frequently asked questions and answers about the International Mail My Page service.
- What is the International Mail My Page service?
- What procedure is needed for using International Mail My Page Service?
- I registered, but I haven't received an email yet.
- After registering as a member, I didn't check my email right away.
- I clicked on the URL in the email I received after registering as a member, but I cannot complete the registration. (The top page of My Page Service is displayed.)
- Are there any differences between "individual customer" and "corporate customer"?
- I mistakenly registered as a corporate member. Can I change to an individual member?
- I cannot complete registration because I receive an error message.
- I have already registered for the PC version. If I use the smartphone version, do I need to register again?
- When I input my email address to register, a message was displayed that said "The entered E-mail address cannot be used".
- What should I do to remove my personal details?
Creating a label
- What can I do with the Online Shipping Tool?
- How do I use International Mail My Page Service?
- Can I write dispatch notes in languages other than English?
- What is the difference between commercial and non-commercial?
- I use International Mail My Page Service on my iPad, but I cannot print out a label.
- What is "See data which is expected to ship," and what is it for?
- What is "See Shipping history," and what is it for?
- The dispatch information in "See Shipping history" won't refresh.
- Does it matter what size and color of paper I use to print on?
- What kind of printer can I use?
- I want to import data into (or export it from) the contents list.
- Can I use a copy of the printed dispatch form?
- I made a mistake in printing out a dispatch form. Can I print it out again?
- I want to check the content of a dispatch label I printed before.
- I want to create a new dispatch form using old data.
- I can't add to the address book or contents list.
- The information that I registered as recipient seems to have been registered as sender.
- What about the Customs consignment form that also gets printed out?
- My name is already printed on the label. Must I sign the label?
- Please tell me more about the dispatch form.
- How long can the label be used?
- Do I have to enter the weight of each item and the total weight of the contents?
- Can I create multiple labels at one time when sending multiple items?
- What is an HS code? Do I have to enter it?
- I can't print the label. There is no printer icon.
- I created a label, but I decided not to send any package. What should I do?
- I want to check if I can send the items to the destination.
- Can I create a label for a letter?
- Do I have to prepare an invoice or customs declaration? Can I use my own invoice?
- SAL and e-Packet light cannot be selected. Some shipping types cannot be selected.
- I want to enter in Chinese.
- There is an umlaut that cannot be written in the alphabet at the delivery address.
- An error message, "Please use half-width English characters", is displayed.
- Can I fix it after printing out the label?
- I want to correct the scheduled shipping date.
Preparing for shipping
- When you try to enter the delivery address on the smartphone version, an error message, "Input is too long", is displayed.
- Where can I check which post offices are installed with a Yu-pri Touch terminal?
- If I want to input more than three contents using the smartphone version, what should I do?
- Can I print labels using a terminal installed in a convenience store?
- I want to insure my postal item(s) using the smartphone version, but there is no menu item for insurance.
If you cannot find the FAQs you are looking for
We respond to your questions about International Mail.
An operator will answer.