International Mail My page ServiceFAQ
Here are some frequently asked questions and answers about the International Mail My Page service.
- Are there any differences between "individual customer" and "corporate customer"?
- I cannot complete registration because I receive an error message.
- I have already registered for the PC version. If I use the smartphone version, do I need to register again?
- When I input my email address to register, a message was displayed that said "The entered E-mail address cannot be used".
- What should I do to remove my personal details?
- Where can I check which post offices are installed with a Yu-pri Touch terminal?
- If I want to input more than three contents using the smartphone version, what should I do?
- Can I print labels using a terminal installed in a convenience store?
- I want to insure my postal item(s) using the smartphone version, but there is no menu item for insurance.
Online Shipping tools
- Can I write dispatch notes in languages other than English?
- What is the difference between commercial and non-commercial?
- I use International Mail My Page Service on my iPad, but I cannot print out a label.
- What is "See data which is expected to ship," and what is it for?
- What is "See Shipping history," and what is it for?
- The dispatch information in "See Shipping history" won't refresh.
- Does it matter what size and color of paper I use to print on?
- What kind of printer can I use?
- I want to import data into (or export it from) the contents list.
- Can I use a copy of the printed dispatch form?
- I made a mistake in printing out a dispatch form. Can I print it out again?
- I want to check the content of a dispatch label I printed before.
- I want to create a new dispatch form using old data.
- I can't add to the address book or contents list.
- The information that I registered as recipient seems to have been registered as sender.
- What about the Customs consignment form that also gets printed out?
- My name is already printed on the label. Must I sign the label?
- Please tell me more about the dispatch form.
If you cannot find the FAQs you are looking for
We respond to your questions about International Mail.
An operator will answer.