Use the post office for overseas shipment.
We offer best-suited overseas shipment services for your use, from packages to documents.
- Impact of the novel coronavirus pandemic
* There are countries and regions from which we are unable to accept international mails due to the novel coronavirus pandemic.
- Revision of rates for EMS and international parcels (airmail, SAL, surface mail)
- Partial Revision of International Postage Rates
Compare mailing methodsCheck rates and delivery days
- Mailing methods that are currently unavailable are displayed in gray.
Proceed to the preparation of labels for those who are already registered as a member.Log in to my page
(Japanese Version Only)
From individual customers
For corporate customers
State of service
- Temporary suspension and resumption of acceptance and delivery delays of mail items destined to Belgium etc.
- Misdirection of customer emails and failure to respond to non-Japanese inquiries received by the International Mail My Page Service Office
- Please note that there are items that cannot be sent as international mail (dangerous items as well as items prohibited for import in the receiving country).
- The customs clearance procedures for sending items by international mail that are more than 200,000Yen in value have changed.
- Please be informed that customs clearance fee, tariff duty, and consumption tax may apply to the international mail items.
- Please take notice of handling procedures in cases when parcels do not get delivered to the receiving country.