Are there any enclosures in this mail that are not permitted to be sent (dangerous goods, etc.)? Details here
Revisions to the Customs Clearance Rules
Select by purpose
Progress of overseas mail order
- November 15
- Sending Christmas Cards and New Year's Cards
- November 8
- Delay of mail delivery to Belgium
- October 31
- Post your holiday items abroad early
- Please note that there are items that cannot be sent as international mail (dangerous items as well as items prohibited for import in the receiving country).
- The customs clearance procedures for sending items by international mail that are more than 200,000Yen in value have changed.
- Please be informed that customs clearance fee, tariff duty, and consumption tax may apply to the international mail items.
- Please take notice of handling procedures in cases when parcels do not get delivered to the receiving country.