Use the post office for overseas shipment.
We offer best-suited overseas shipment services for your use, from packages to documents.
- Impact of the novel coronavirus pandemic
* There are countries and regions from which we are unable to accept international mails due to the novel coronavirus pandemic.
- About Electronic Advance Data (EAD)
* There are cases where postal items cannot be delivered with handwritten EMS labels.
- Revision of rates for EMS and international parcels (airmail, SAL, surface mail)
First, check the rates under the best-suited plan.Check rates and delivery days
Proceed to the preparation of labels for those who are already registered as a member.Log in to my page
(Japanese Version Only)
Sending international mails (from individual customers)
For corporate customers
State of service
- Resumption and temporary suspension of acceptance, delivery delays of mail items destined to various countries/territories (Updated on May 19)
- Please note that there are items that cannot be sent as international mail (dangerous items as well as items prohibited for import in the receiving country).
- The customs clearance procedures for sending items by international mail that are more than 200,000Yen in value have changed.
- Please be informed that customs clearance fee, tariff duty, and consumption tax may apply to the international mail items.
- Please take notice of handling procedures in cases when parcels do not get delivered to the receiving country.