International MailPrepare a label
Notification on the preparation of labels
Items with handwritten labels may be delayed in clearing customs in all destination countries/territories or returned to the sender because they lack EAD.
Preparing labels online eliminates any possibility of delay or return of items because of handwritten labels.
Please use the "International Mail My Page Service."
How to prepare labels online
Prepare from smartphone
* In the smartphone version, the maximum number for which you can register contents for one label will be 60.
- For sending an item from a post office without a Yu-pri touch terminal, please show the printing number (item number) to the postal clerk.
- When the printing number (item number) is sent to you instead of the 2D code, please show the number to the postal clerk.
- You cannot copy the same label to be used for two or more mail items.
Prepare from PC
* In the PC version, the maximum number for which you can register contents for one label will be 60.
Differences between PC version and smartphone version
|Item||PC version||Smartphone version|
|Maximum number of
registered contents for one label.
Using your own printer and A4 paper
||Using a Yu-pri Touch terminal installed in some post offices
|Other features||New shipping labels can be created using previous data.||You can use this service without an account. (If you create an account, input is easy from the second time.)|