Items that cannot be accepted
Articles Prohibited in All Countries
Items that correspond to the descriptions below or when there is a possibility they may follow under these categories.
- Gold, silver, white gold, other precious metals, precious stones including diamonds and semiprecious stones, currency of all countries (banknotes and coins), various jewelry goods, other valuables
- Marketable securities
- Correspondence and communicative means defined as correspondence under current law
- Living animals
- Body remains, memorial tablets and ashes
- Items that can easily transubstantiate or decay
- Small firearms' explosives and firearms
- Explosive substances
- Compressed gas
- Inflammable liquids and solids, combustible solids体
- Photoflash lamp
- Magnetic substances
- Acids and other putrefactive substances, bases and acids
- Radioactive materials
- Vaporizing materials
- Articles defined as aviation hazards (in accordance to ICAO Technical Instructions and IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations)
- Narcotic drugs and psychotropic drugs as defined by International Narcotics Control Board as well as other illicit drugs prohibited for export and import
- Obscene and unlawful items
- Counterfeit items and pirated editions
- Objects harmful for the users or general public; items that can contaminate or damage cargo, cargo facilities and property of the third parties
- Explosives and other dangerous articles, filthy items that can damage the packages of others
- Items prohibited from transportation by law
- Cargo that is prohibited or limited from transport, export, import by law of the government of exporting/importing country, state, local municipality and federation, including the transit country.
- Lethal weapons
- Items that contain multiple personal data
- Other items deemed inapplicable by our company (including the items below):
- Credit and cash cards
- Examination admission slips
- Bills of loading
- Animal products
- Plants (including herbal products)
- Pharmacological materials, medicinal drugs, medical samples (i.e. diagnostic samples, blood, tissue samples)
- Guns, weapons, swords, ammunition and their parts
- Antiquities, art objects and artifacts
- Collectibles and rarities
- Industrial diamonds
Reference Lithium Batteries
Some lithium batteries that fulfill certain conditions can be accepted for shipment.
For details, please check the Optional Services.
Prohibited Articles by Country
Generally, these items coincide with the country-specific prohibited articles and articles that can be accepted for shipping under conditions as defined in the "International Mailing Regulations".
However, items that are defined as admissible for shipping under conditions in the "International Mailing Regulations" cannot be sent if they belong to the list of the articles prohibited in all countries.
We will suggest the service you will need.