How to Use
Shipping/Delivery flows, which give you a clear understanding of our services, are provided here.
How to Use
Sending mail items and parcels overseas
- Rates and delivery days to the country or region the item is addressed to can be checked.
- Items can be sent in several ways, including airmail that can be delivered to different countries quickly, and surface mail that is relatively inexpensive but takes time for delivery.
- Different services are provided according to customer needs, such as EMS for quick delivery or small packet service for sending small items.
- There are also optional services including insurance service to prepare for troubles, and registration service with which you can confirm the delivery.
Check whether the item can be sent now to the destination country
- The delivery of mail items to some countries and regions may be delayed or not accepted due to international circumstances and other reasons.
- EMS is available for more than 120 countries and regions throughout the world. Please check whether EMS is available for your destination country/region.
Check items that cannot be sent such as dangerous goods
Please note that there are items that cannot be sent throughout the world as international mail such as dangerous goods for air transportation, or items that cannot be imported to the destination country.
Check the necessary documents such as labels
Items sent with handwritten labels may result in a customs clearing delay in addressed countries or may be returned.
Please use the "International Mail My Page Service" to prepare labels with a PC or smartphone. Also, items sent to the U.S and European countries/territories with handwritten labels cannot be accepted as a general rule.
- Documents to be submitted may differ by each country/region.
- When sending items abroad, you need to make a customs declaration.
- You must fill in and submit an international mail application form when sending international mail. Please use this form.
- There are packaging materials for exclusive use in sending documents.
When receiving mail items and parcels from abroad
The delivery method for mail items or parcels arriving from abroad differs according to whether the delivered item is taxed or not.
Please check here for troubles such as items not arriving at the addressee or when there are other questions.