Please pack the package adequately so that it is suitable for transportation.
- Use sufficiently strong materials for packing.
- Use sufficient buffer materials to prevent the contents from moving around inside the package in preparation for any impacts during transportation. Also, be careful that any external impacts will not be transmitted to the contents.
- All the contents should be covered with strong packaging materials and tightly sealed.
- The package should be able to withstand being piled up with other packages and have sufficiently strong packaging to be stackable.
As for the items listed below, please pack in accordance with the instructions stated below.
Glass and Other Fragile Items
- The items should be packed in a hard box using appropriate protective materials.
- Friction and collision between the items as well as the items and the inner walls of the box should be prevented.
Liquids and Liquescent Substances
- Leakage should be prevented by using a hermetic container.
- The items should be placed in a special hard box using appropriate protective materials that can absorb liquid in case the container breaks.
- The cover of the box should not touch the container.
- Dry powder should be contained in a hermetic metal container that should be placed in a hard box with absorbent protective material between them.
We will suggest the service you will need.