Travel luggage and ski and golf gear are sent to the airport by the day before departure, and are handed at the counter within the airport on the departing day.
You can also send luggage from the airport counter to your home, etc.
Available size and weight
Differentiation of size
(total of length, width and height)
|60 size||Within 60cm|
|80 size||Within 80cm|
|100 size||Within 100cm|
|120 size||Within 120cm|
|140 size||Within 140cm|
|Over 140 size||Over 140cm|
Basic shipping fee +800 yen. (depending on weights and destination country/area.)
Discount system of up to 360 yen is available for parcels carried in to a post office and return-paid parcels.
Days required for delivery
The days required for the delivery of Refrigerated Yu-Pack parcels can be checked from below.
Available airport counters
Airports with counters handling Airport Yu-Pack are as follows.
- Only Airport Yu-Pack is handled at the Airport Yu-Pack handling counter. Other Yu-Pack parcel services are unavailable.
Available deposited places
When sending luggage to an airport, the service is available at post office counters throughout Japan, or at locations handling Yu-Pack parcels such as convenience stores.
Precautions of use
Cautions upon sending
- Please clearly fill in the date of use and other information necessary on the special label (labels for one-way and return-paid are different). Example of filling in the label
- Refrigerated delivery, security service, cash on delivery, and payment of charges upon arrival are unavailable.
- You cannot send correspondences. (Unsealed attached notes and invoices can be enclosed.) Services with which correspondence cannot be sent
- Please pack in a way so that the content can easily be identified as travel luggage and golf and ski gear.
Cautions upon receiving
- When receiving the parcel, please do not forget to bring the "client's copy" of the special label and an identification document such as passport or driver's license.