Major optional services that can be used in combination with registered mail
- Major optional services that can be used in combination with registered mail are express mail, cash on delivery (limited to those with the amount to be collected of 300,000 or less), and specification of delivery date.
- In order to use services such as certification of acceptance time, delivery certification, certification of contents, ID confirmation delivery service and cash on delivery with amount to be collected of more than 300,000 yen, the item must be handled as ordinary registered mail.
Express mail and specification of delivery date
Cash on delivery
- Cash on delivery
- Certification of acceptance time
- Delivery certification
- Certification of contents
ID confirmation delivery service
- ID confirmation delivery service