Cashless payments at the postal counter
PRODUCTS/SERVICES FOR WHICH CASHLESS PAYMENTS IS AVAILABLE
The following products and services available at postal counters are payable by credit card, electric money, or QR code payment.
- Postal charges and transportation charges for packets (Yu-pack, Yu-mail, etc.)
Products such as postage stamps*, postcards, and letter pack
- The upper limit for the sale of postage stamps is 100,000 yen per transaction.
- Products for sale by mail-order and at the counter
Please note that the following products and services cannot be paid for with the above services.
- Documentary stamps
- Lottery tickets
- Payments for cash-on-delivery mail items, etc.
- Customs payment for taxable items
- Payments handled by local public organizations (contract business such as issuance of various certificates and sales of bus coupons)
PAYMENT TYPES AVAILABLE
Credit card, debit card, prepaid card (including contactless payment card)
- Cannot be paid with PiTaPa.
Post offices introducing cashless payment systems (as of September 1, 2020)
The latest information can be checked from the "Post office/ATM search" page on the website of our company.
- Search by checking "cashless" in the search criteria field.
- Japanese Version Only.