- I heard that printed matter has to be sent unsealed. Is that true?
- I heard that special procedures are required when sending things in wooden crates? What are the requirements?
- Can I tape two cardboard boxes together and send them as one international parcel?
- I was told that I’m not allowed to use boxes with pictures of fruit or vegetables when sending international parcels to Australia? Why?
- Is there a service for sending fragile items by international post?
- What are the size and weight limits for packages?
- What color of envelope should I use?
- What materials should I use for packages, such as cardboard boxes, bags or other things?
- Does insured mail require special packaging?
If you cannot find the FAQs you are looking for
We respond to your questions about International Mail.
An operator will answer.