How to Fill Out the Label
Filling Out the Label
- I understand that I need three copies of the customs declaration forms when sending EMS to Canada,but there are only two attached to the EMS Label. What should I do?
- Because there are so many articles in my EMS package, I cannot list them all on one EMS Label.
- I would like to write the description of the contents required on the label in Japanese.
- I don’t know how to write an address in English.
- What is the HS code for the EMS Label?
- I don’t know the English names of the articles.
- I don’t know how to fill out the Label.
- I don’t know the telephone number of the addressee. Is it necessary?
If you cannot find the FAQs you are looking for
We respond to your questions about International Mail.
An operator will answer.