Your precious package is sent throughout Japan.
It can be sent not only from post offices throughout Japan, but also from convenience stores handling Yu-Pack parcels.
Important notice to our customers
Due to the impact of the 2016 Kumamoto Earthquake, there are areas with difficulties in the delivery of Yu-Pack parcels and other items. Please refer to the following page for details.
- Available size and weight
- Shipping fee/days required for delivery
- Features of Yu-Pack
- Available optional services
- Purpose-specific Yu-Pack service
- Precautions of use
Available size and weight
Size: A+B+C=170cm or less
Weight: up to 25kg
- Please use Weighted Yu-Pack service for packages with a weight of over 25kg and up to 30kg.
Differentiation of size
(total of length, width and height)
|60 size||Within 60cm|
|80 size||Within 80cm|
|100 size||Within 100cm|
|120 size||Within 120cm|
|140 size||Within 140cm|
|160 size||Within 160cm|
|170 size||Within 170cm|
Shipping fee/days required for delivery
- Calculate the fee
(Japanese Version Only)
Enter size, number of packages to find out the shipping fee easily.
- Basic shipping
The basic Yu-Pack shipping fee sent from each prefecture can be checked.
- Find out the days required for the delivery (Japanese Version Only)The approximate days required for the delivery can be found from the zip codes of the place of sending and of the destination.
Discount system of up to 180 yen is available for parcels carried in to a post office and multiple parcels dispatched at once.
Features of Yu-Pack parcel
- Preferred delivery date/time service
Please specify the date within 10 days and the parcel can be delivered on that date.
Delivery hours can be selected from six options below.
1 2 3 AM Around
12:00 - 14:00
14:00 - 16:00
4 5 6 Around
16:00 - 18:00
18:00 - 20:00
20:00 - 21:00
- Delivery on the preferred day and hours for the receiver
- As for redelivery, forwarding to a preferred location and delivery according to preferred hours and date are available upon request from the addressee.
- Sending from a convenience store
- Yu-Pack parcels can be sent not only from post offices but also at locations handling Yu-Pack parcels such as convenience stores. Collection service is also available.
- Track and trace service
- The state of delivery can be checked by using the inquiry number on the Yu-Pack label.
- Compensation system
- Should the precious package be damaged or lost, the amount of actual damage up to 300,000 yen is compensated as a general rule.
- As for compensation of more than 300,000 yen, security service is available.
Available optional services
- Cash on delivery (Japanese Version Only) Money collection service is implemented on behalf of the user. We also offer lump-sum transfer of money service in which the payment of the product price in lump sum in certain increments.
- Pay on delivery (Japanese Version Only) Transportation charge/shipping fee can be paid when receiving the Yu-Pack parcel.
- Receivable only by addressee (Japanese Version Only) With this service, Yu-Pack parcel is delivered only to the addressee.
- Security service
Process from the acceptance to delivery of Yu-Pack parcel is recorded, and the amount of actual damage is compensated as a general rule within the declared amount of insured value should the packages are damaged or lost.
The amount of insured value declared at the time of dispatch is up to 500,000 yen.
Purpose-specific Yu-Pack service
Yu-Pack parcels that should be kept refrigerated, for instance fresh foods, are delivered under refrigerated temperature from acceptance to delivery.
Ski gear is sent to the hotel of the ski resort you will be staying at by the day before use.
Travel luggage and suitcases are delivered to and handled at the designated counter located within the airport.
Hands-free Sightseeing Service is available at the Kyoto Central Post Office!Kyoto Central Post Office offers a service to temporarily keep and deliver luggage to accommodations (Sightseeing Yu-Pack), so that tourists can enjoy their trips comfortably without carrying their luggage.
Precautions of use
- Please use the Yu-Pack label.
- Correspondence cannot be included in a Yu-Pack parcel. However, unsealed attached notes such as brief notes on the content or a billing statement or invoice can be enclosed.
Services with which correspondence cannot be sent
- When "items that cannot be transported by air" are included in postal items and Yu-Pack parcels sent to airborne regions (mainly remote areas in Japan), delivery may be delayed.
Please refer to the following pages for details.
Quick table of airborne regions (Yu-Pack)