|Important Information||Are there any enclosures in this mail that are not permitted to be sent (dangerous goods, etc.)? Details here|
|Information on Radiation Levels and effects resulting from the Tohoku - Pacific Ocean Earthquake in Japan|
Select by purpose
Progress of overseas mail order
- January 6
- Delay of mail delivery to Malaysia
- December 18
- Suspension of Acceptance of EMS Time Certain Items (from December 23, 2014 (TUE) to January 4, 2015 (SUN))
- Please note that there are items that cannot be sent as international mail (dangerous items as well as items prohibited for import in the receiving country).
- The customs clearance procedures for sending items by international mail that are more than 200,000Yen in value have changed.
- Please be informed that customs clearance fee, tariff duty, and consumption tax may apply to the international mail items.
- Please take notice of handling procedures in cases when parcels do not get delivered to the receiving country.