What is "Golf and Ski Yu-Pack"?
Golf and Ski Yu-Pack is a service delivering golf and ski gear to a golf course or hotel of a ski resort, etc. by the day before use.
Shipping fee, valuable discount system
Shipping fee table by area
Valuable discount system
- Please deposit by the date and time designated by the depositing business establishment.
- Please pack in a way so that the content can easily be identified.
- Please fill in the date of use and other information necessary clearly in the special label (labels for one-way and return-paid are different).
- Optional services cannot be added.
- When receiving the parcel, you will need to show the "client's copy" of the special label and an identification documents such as a passport or driver's license. Please do not forget to bring them with you.
- While the maximum size of an ordinary Yu-Pack parcel is 170cm for the total of length, width, and height, how large a size of Golf and Ski/Airport Yu-Pack parcel can be accepted over 170cm size?
As for Golf and Ski/Airport Yu-Pack, parcels with a size beyond the limitation of 170cm for ordinary Yu-Pack parcel can be accepted. However, if the size is significantly larger than 170cm, please confirm in advance to the nearest post office.
- How many days before the playing/boarding date can a Golf and Ski/Airport Yu-Pack parcel be deposited?
You can deposit the parcel up to 10 days before the day before the playing/boarding date.
- When using Golf and Ski/Airport Yu-Pack, can the covers of other companies be used for packing the content?
Yes, Yu-Pack service can be used even in another company's cover.
- Can Golf and Ski Yu-Pack parcel be sent one-way only?
Yes. one-way usage is available. Please use the Golf and Ski Yu-Pack special label for one-way.
- Can a Golf and Ski/Airport Yu-Pack parcel be sent with payment of charges upon arrival?
No. payment of charges upon arrival is unavailable.
Even when sent to the client's own house, Golf and Ski Yu-Pack parcels cannot be used with payment of charges upon arrival.
However, if the size of the parcel is within the limit (170cm, 30kg), it can be sent as an ordinary Yu-Pack parcel with payment of charges upon arrival.
- Even if the size of the parcel is within the limit, it cannot be sent to a golf course, ski resort of airport with payment of charges upon arrival.
- What kind of discount services can be used for Golf and Ski Yu-Pack?
Carry-in discount, and round-trip discount for return-paid delivery are available for Golf and Ski/Airport Yu-Pack.
- Can I ask for the Golf Yu-Pack parcel to be collected for return delivery? Is the parcel collected at the golf course without special request?
If the scheduled dispatch date of return delivery is specified on the return-paid label, we go to the golf course to which the going parcel was delivered for collection on that day.
- When using the round-trip discount for Golf and Ski/Airport Yu-Pack, can the return parcel be deposited at any place?
As a general rule, we ask the return parcel to be deposited at the place the going parcel is received. In the case of Airport Yu-Pack, the place to deposit the return parcel is the designated counter within the airport where the going parcel was received.
- When using the round-trip discount for Golf and Ski/Airport Yu-Pack, can I ask for the collection of the parcel when depositing the return parcel?
The round-trip discount is a service provided on the premise of depositing the return parcel at the same designated place as the place where the going parcel was received. Collection of the return parcel at a different location is unavailable. When the parcel is sent to a golf course, the return parcel should be sent from the same golf course. When the return parcel is sent from a different place, please affix a new one-way label of Yu-Pack such as for Golf Yu-Pack, send the parcel by paying the ordinary shipping fee, and then go through the refunding procedure for the return parcel shipping fee.
- When using the round-trip discount for Golf and Ski/Airport Yu-Pack, when should the return parcel be deposited by?
The return parcel should be deposited within one month from the deposited date of the going parcel.
- When using the round-trip discount for Golf and Ski/Airport Yu-Pack and the use of return delivery becomes unnecessary, will the shipping fee for return parcel be refunded?
We pay back the shipping fee for an unused return parcel within one year from the acceptance date of the going parcel. Please show the client's copy for the going parcel and unused return parcel label at the post office where the going parcel was accepted.
- If the parcel was dispatched from a convenience store, the post office in charge of the region will handle the refunding.
- When using Golf Yu-Pack, should the number of golf clubs always be written on the label?
The number of golf clubs is always necessary in order to check the number upon dispatch. Because there is a necessity to check whether a club was lost in the process of being transported or not when there was a claim for compensation, please specify the number on the label.
- Can Golf and Ski Yu-Pack parcel be sent with specifying the preferred delivery hours?
When the parcel is destined to a golf course, ski resort, airport, hotel, etc., the preferred delivery hours cannot be specified.
However, the preferred delivery hours can be specified when the parcel is sent to the client's house, etc.
- Because there is no space for writing down the preferred delivery hours, the delivery hours will be specified in the remarks space.
When the parcel is destined to a golf course, ski resort, airport, hotel, etc., we only accept a request to deliver the parcel by the day before the play, departure or stay. Because the parcel is delivered by the day before the parcel is actually used, preferred delivery time service is unavailable.
When sending the parcel one-way to the client's home, etc., the transportation route will be the same as ordinary Yu-Pack parcels. If the playing date is unspecified, preferred delivery hours can be specified just like the ordinary Yu-Pack parcel.
- The label for return parcel of the round-trip Golf and Ski/Airport Yu-Pack has a space to specify the preferred date and hours of delivery.
- Are Golf and Ski/Airport Yu-Pack parcels accepted at convenience stores?
Yes, Golf and Ski/Airport Yu-Pack parcels are accepted at convenience stores.
- Can a Golf and Ski/Airport Yu-Pack parcel be insured for 300,000 yen or more?
No, it cannot. Any special treatment including the registered mail service is unavailable for Golf and Ski/Airport Yu-Pack.
- Are there any Golf and Ski/Airport Yu-Pack labels that cannot be used currently?
We apologize for the inconvenience, but Golf and Ski (round-trip) Yu-Pack labels distributed before June 2010 (labels with the inquiry code numbers starting from 5045 or 5046) are currently unusable in relation to track and trace numbers. Please use a new label.
- Why a discount for items sent to same address cannot be applied to Golf and Ski/Airport Yu-Pack?
Because the merchantability of ordinary Yu-Pack and Golf and Ski/Airport Yu-Pack differ, discount for items sent to the same address is unavailable for Golf and Ski/Airport Yu-Pack.
- Is there are special label for Hotel Yu-Pack?
Please use the label for Golf and Ski/Airport Yu-Pack.
- In the case of Hotel Yu-Pack, it is specified as "hotels" in the "type" space.
- What will happen when the Golf and Ski/Airport Yu-Pack parcel is undelivered by the playing/boarding date?
There is compensation up to 300,000 yen. As for the coverage and amount of compensation, the delivering post office will contact the client after going through an investigation.