Top > International Mail > FAQs > Goods/Services

International Mail


How do I send printed matters?

In the upper left corner of the address side, please put “Printed Matter” or “Imprime” and the packet must be handed in unsealed (however, it is permitted to hand in packets containing bound books or brochures in a sealed manner).
Also, when sending items that may be subject to customs inspection in the destination country, a customs declaration (CN22 or CN23) must be glued or attached to the packet.
Furthermore, when using the International Mail My Page Service, you can create the shipping label and customs declaration at once.

If you cannot find the FAQs you are looking for

We respond to your questions about International Mail.

Japan Post Co., Ltd.

Copyright (c) JAPAN POST Co.,Ltd. All rights reserved.