Goods / Services
International ePacket Light
International ePacket Light is a service that delivers an item weighing less than 2 kg to the addressee's mailbox as a SAL (Surface Air Lift) small packet. Tracking service is available.
This service can be used by simply printing out a label and other specific documents for International ePacket Light using the online shipping tool called My Page for International Mail Service.
Advantages of International ePacket Light
|1st Zone||Asia||China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Macao, Malaysia, Philippines,
Rep. of Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam
|2nd Zone||Oceania||Australia, New Zealand|
|North/ Central America||Canada, Mexico, U.S.A. & overseas territories|
|Middle East||Israel, Turkey|
|Europe||Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany,
Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands,
Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
|3rd Zone||South America, Africa||Brazil|
*Only U.S.A. destinations include overseas territories
|Condition of Use||You need to print a set of labels for International ePacket Light using the online shipping tool.|
Conditions are the same as those for small packets.
Length + Width + Thickness = 90 cm
a (length): 60 cm
Length: 14 cm
For rolled items,
a (length): 90 cm
For rolled items,
a (length): 10 cm
|Weight||Maximum weight of an item is 2 kg.
The limitation is the same as that for small packets.
|Transport Method||The transport method is SAL (Surface Air Lift).|
|Delivery Time||About two weeks|
|Delivery Record||No signature is required on delivery. Delivery to a mailbox is noted as delivered in the tracking data.|
|International Acceptance-Record Fee||370 yen
This fee is included in the rates chart for International ePacket Light.
|Tracking||The tracking status can be checked using the Track & Trace Service at the website of Japan Post Co., Ltd.|
Rates chart for International ePacket Light, including 370 yen for the international acceptance-record fee.
(Oceania, North/Central America,
Middle East, Europe)
|Up to 100g||530 yen||550 yen|
|Up to 200g||580 yen||620 yen|
|Up to 300g||630 yen||690 yen|
|Up to 400g||700 yen||780 yen|
|Up to 500g||770 yen||870 yen|
|Up to 600g||840 yen||960 yen|
|Up to 700g||910 yen||1,050 yen|
|Up to 800g||980 yen||1,140 yen|
|Up to 900g||1,050 yen||1,230 yen|
|Up to 1.0kg||1,120 yen||1,320 yen|
|Up to 1.25kg||1,340 yen||1,590 yen|
|Up to 1.5kg||1,560 yen||1,860 yen|
|Up to 1.75kg||1,780 yen||2,130 yen|
|Up to 2.0kg||2,000 yen||2,400 yen|
Comparison of rates
|Weight||Korea(1st zone)||U.S.A.(2nd zone)|
|Up to 100g||530 yen||580 yen||1,400 yen||550 yen||635 yen||2,000 yen|
|Up to 300g||630 yen||780 yen||1,400 yen||690 yen||935 yen||2,000 yen|
|Up to 500g||770 yen||980 yen||1,400 yen||870 yen||1,235 yen||2,000 yen|
|Up to 1.0kg||1,120 yen||1,480 yen||2,100 yen||1,320 yen||1,985 yen||2,900 yen|
|Up to 2.0kg||2,000 yen||2,360 yen||3,300 yen||2,400 yen||3,065 yen||4,500 yen|
|For sending a 2-kg item to the 1st zone,||For sending a 2-kg item to the 2nd zone,|
|International ePacket Light is
360 yen cheaper than International ePacket and
1,300 yen cheaper than EMS!
|International ePacket Light is
665 yen cheaper than International ePacket and
2,100 yen cheaper than EMS!
Labels of International ePacket Light
Please print a set of labels for International ePacket Light on A4 plain paper using the online shipping tool called My Page for International Mail Service.
(1)A label, a copy for the sender, and a copy for the post office
(2)A customs declaration form* (3)an invoice(optional)and (4)a certificate of delivery
*It is printed in case the space on the left side of the label is not sufficient to list all the contents, or in case the total value of the contents is over 300 SDR.
The special pouch specialized for My Page Service items
Please request pouches via My Page for International
Mail Service in advance and note that pouches are not
available at post offices.
How to use International ePacket Light
- Log in at My Page for International Mail Service. You can register for it at no charge.
- Enter the requested information about the addressee, sender, contents and other matters online.
- Print a set of labels for International ePacket Light on A4 plain paper, using your printer.
- Separate the label, the copy for the sender, and the copy for the post office mentioned in (1) in the previous section.
- Put the customs declaration form mentioned in (2) in the previous section and the invoice mentioned in (3) (optional) into the special pouch* for My Page Service items.
- Bring both the copies for the sender and the post office and the certificate of delivery mentioned in (4) in the previous section with the item(s) to be sent to the post office, but without putting them in the pouch.
*The special pouch for My Page Service items is not available at post offices. Please request pouches via My Page for International Mail Service in advance.
Conditions of Use
- To be regarded as an International ePacket Light, it must be sent in a special pouch affixed with a label printed by the online shipping tool called My Page for International Mail Service, and containing a customs declaration form and an invoice (optional).
- Please request pouches via My Page for International Mail Service in advance. Pouches for My Page Service items are not available at post offices. Please note that you cannot use a pouch for invoices to send My Page Service items.
- A handwritten label cannot be used to send International ePacket Light items.
- Used labels cannot be reused. You need to print out a set of labels from My Page for International Mail Service each time.
- In case the barcode or other information on a label is unclear, you may not be able to send an item.
- You cannot send valuable items such as cash, platinum, gold, and precious stones.
We will suggest the service you will need.