How to Use
How to Write the Address and Name
Fore secure delivery, we recommend you to write address and name of recipient in language used in the destination country.
If you write sender’s and recipient’s name and address conversely to the example below, or write them next to each other, the letter might be returned from the recipient’s country or delivery might be delayed.
How to Write Address
- 1st Row ： From: First name Last name
- 2nd Row ： Name of the building, like an apartment bldg. and room number (if applicable)
- 3rd Row ： House number, street, town/village
- 4th Row ： City, Prefecture/State/Province
- 5th Row ： Postal Code, Country