Extension of the functions of "HAKO POST" delivery locker
March 27, 2017
Currently, only Yu-Pack parcels can be received using "HAKO POST" delivery lockers.
However, from March 31 (Fri), 2017, a trial service is being implemented to make it possible to also receive registered mail and others*1 that could not be received because of absence.
The available areas*1 will be expanded gradually.
How to receive registered mail*1
- Register your "Yubin ID"*2 and subscribe to "MyPost" service*3 in advance.
- Select "HAKO POST" of "Japan Post" as the sender for "MyPost" service after identity confirmation.
- With your "Yubin ID," log in to the exclusive website from the URL notified in the letter delivered to "MyPost," and select a "HAKO POST" delivery locker near you.
- The conditions of the products to be handled, available areas, and the details of the receiving method will be notified on the "HAKO POST" page of our website.
・"HAKO POST" page https://www.post.japanpost.jp/service/hakopost/index_en.html
- Your "Postal ID" can be registered from the "Yubin Portal" page of the website.
・"Yubin Portal" page https://portal.post.japanpost.jp/aew/page/menu.do
- "MyPost" is a digital message service where letters are dispatched from the designated sender at an online letterbox. The service can be subscribed to from the "MyPost" page of the website.
・"MyPost" page https://www.post.japanpost.jp/service/mypost/ (available in Japanese language only)
Inquiries from customers
Customer Service Center
Call from mobile phone
(call charge must be paid by the user)
Weekdays: 8:00 - 22:00
Saturdays, Sundays and holidays: 9:00 - 22:00
*Please make sure to prevent misdialing.