The EMS Christmas Campaign
November 27, 2007
We are holding the EMS Christmas Campaign, a lottery with prizes to be won, for customers using the international Express Mail Services (EMS). During the campaign 650 wonderful prizes will be given away by lottery, to participate fill out and send in the special postcard given with each use of the EMS or apply by the special campaign site on the Internet.
Monday December 3 to Friday December 28 2007
(Note) Application can only be made using inquiry numbers on EMS sent during the campaign period.
- Applying by post
Postcards stamped up to Monday December 31 2007 are valid.
- Applying by the Internet
Up to midnight on Monday December 31 2007
- Fill in the special campaign postcard and send it in by post.
Address: 〒138-8691 P.O. Box 8, Tokyo International Branch, Japan Post Service Co., Ltd.
EMS Christmas Campaign Bureau
- Access the special campaign site from your computer or mobile phone
(i-mode, EZWeb, Yahoo! Mobile) and enter the necessary details to apply.
Campaign site address http://www.ems-post.jp/xmas
A Course iPod(R) nano 4GB (50 prizes)
B Course ±0 Humidifier Ver.3 (50 prizes)
C Course Kitamura handbags (50 prizes)
W Consolation Prizes 500 yen original Quo cards (500 prizes)
Announcement of the results
The results will be announced with the sending of the prizes to the winners.
Conditions of entry
- Each EMS number gives you one entry into the competition, using the postcard or the Internet. One customer can have any number of entries.
- The same EMS number cannot be used to make multiple entries using the Internet and postcards.
- No employees or persons otherwise involved with the Japan Post Group may enter the competition.
- Inquiries from customers regarding this campaign should be made to the EMS Christmas Campaign Bureau.
- EMS Christmas Campaign Bureau
Hours available: 10am - 5pm (excepting Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays and Monday December 31 to Friday January 4.
Set period: Monday December 3 2007 to Thursday January 31 2008
The Japan Post Service Co., Ltd. is continuing to work to improve the quality of EMS to match our customer's needs and expectations.
International Services Division International Post Services Center (Promotions Desk)
Phone: (direct)03-3504-4395 (Fax)03-3593-9124