Please pack your items in a way suitable for transportation.
The following items should be packed in accordance to the rules below.
Glass and Other Fragile Items
- The items should be packed in a hard box using appropriate protective materials.
- Friction and collision between the items as well as the items and the inner walls of the box should be prevented.
Liquids and Liquescent Substances
- Leakage should be prevented by using a hermetic container.
- The items should be placed in a special hard box using appropriate protective materials that can absorb liquid in case the container breaks.
- The cover of the box should not touch the container.
- Dry powder should be contained in a hermetic metal container that should be placed in a hard box with absorbent protective material between them.
We will suggest the service you will need.